Here are 5 things that Manzo LOVES these days:
(1) Big trucks & schoolbuses: When a noisy truck passes our house, he looks at me and smiles. Then he makes his best car noise with his cute little lips.
(2) Music: Manzo LOVES listening to music. Sometimes, when we're in the car listening to a playlist, he will cry when we get to the little 10 second pause between songs. Poor little thing! We try to tell him, "just wait! The next song is about to come on!" but he remains distressed until he hears the "moo-kah" come back on. (Moo-kah was Superboy's word for music when he was about 2. We still say that word a lot.) Manzo usually bobs his head up and down as he enjoys the music.
(3) Dogs: When a neighbor walks by our house with a dog on a leash, stop the presses. Manzo is very interested in dogs. His "word" for dog is "Buh! Buh!" I think he might be trying to say "woof woof", but I'm not sure. He eagerly points out dogs in books, magazines...you name it. He looks over at me with such a happy, surprised look as if to say, "there's ANOTHER one!!"
(4) Wrestling with daddy: This is very cute. When Hunter is down on the floor, Manzo will charge into him and climb on top of him. Hunter is such a good "baby wrestler"...he rolls around on the floor with him, and Manzo just loves every minute of it.
(5) And lastly, the beloved blanket fort: Manzo loves it when his big brother or sister puts a few chairs together and drapes a blanket over the top. For some reason this is like winning the lottery for him--it makes him so excited. He crawls in and out, in and out, in and out! Here's a quick fort that Superboy built this morning before school.