1. I've had the JOY of getting to babysit my sweet little niece a couple of times this week. She will be one later this month. She's walking everywhere and loves to play peek-a-boo.
2. When you babysit a new walker, it should really be called "baby following" instead of babysitting. I just follow her around the house....Make sure she pulls things off of shelves & out of drawers that are safe for her. This age = the age of exploration and discovery!
3. Superboy & Pumpkin adore her. They love it when she chases them. They run down the hall and she comes toddling after them as fast as she can.
4. Yesterday I got to attend my mom's Bible study with her. The lesson was on Isaiah 52-53, the suffering Servant. The lecture was so edifying.
5. My dad orchestrated an AMAZING birthday meal for my mom earlier tonight. He spent hours in the kitchen & we all gathered around the table together in awe of the delicious meal. It was so much fun. Good food, good conversation, and the chance to celebrate an incredible woman!
6. Hunter & I watch Survivor together each week. It's one of those shows that I need to watch WITH someone. There's so much to talk about. This week my mom watched it with me.
7. I can't decide if I like wisteria or not. It's everywhere right now. Seems like it must be detrimental to the trees it hangs on...?
8. I do like it on an arbor or pergola. No downside there.
9. I watched a couple of old Frasier episodes with my mom & dad last night. My dad was cracking up big time.
10. Here's another youtube clip that my dad showed me. It's about one minute long. Watch the clip very carefully! It tests your attention. Test Your Awareness If you watch, let me know how you do.