Spring break travel. Husband at home. The kids & I are visiting both sets of grandparents. (We'll miss you, Hunter!!)
I'll try to publish some quick posts about our trip. Here are ten tidbits from today:
- Before leaving my house: make sure ipod has new TAL episodes on it. Mandatory for long car trip.
- Kids watched a couple of Inspector Gadget episodes.
- I submit that the Inspector Gadget theme song is one of the most annoying Ohrwurms ever.
- Kids did their math practice on Superboy's DS. We've been doing daily math practice on that nifty little machine every day for the last six months or so. So convenient.
- A few days ago, I picked up the Hardy Boys DVDs from the library on a whim. (From the 1950s. With that guy who was also in Old Yeller.)
- In the car, the kids watched the Hardy Boys look for clues & solve mysteries. I was surprised at how much the kids liked this vintage TV!
- Izzy did great in the car today.
- When I'm driving 70mph during daylight hours, I feel fine. All good.
- When I'm driving 70mph at night, I feel like I'm hurtling through space at warp speed.
- Earlier tonight, my dad showed me this video & it REALLY cracks me up: Guilty Dog