- Yummy homemade blueberry muffins from Gingi for breakfast.
- Hunter, Superboy, Pumpkin, Robert, and Joe went to play disc golf.
- We all love being here to play the "wait for baby" game with Robert & Allison. Praying for mommy and baby as we anticipate my sweet baby niece's arrival! (praying for Robert as well, of course.)
- We're all enjoying talking to Evelyn thru Allison's 39.5 wk preggo belly.
- Fun wiffle ball game with Hunter's side of the family at Gram & Papa's house.
- And speaking of Gram & Papa's house, we had an incredible Easter feast for lunch. Delicious. Loved the relaxing time sitting around the table and visiting after we ate.
- As I type this, Robert is testing out his new otoscope on everyone in the family right here in the living room.
- Now he just brought out the new pan-optic ophthalmoscope.
- Now Hunter is learning how to use the ophthalmoscope. Before we know it, Hunter is going to be an opthamologist in addition to being a midwife.
- Hunter, Superboy, and Papa went trap shooting.
- We dyed Easter eggs. We hunted easter eggs. (Ellie, one of Superboy's egg had a slug on it!)
- We had a youtube/hulu viewing session and I was made aware of this clip which is hilarious: Garth and Kat
- We've now invented a new game: the Garth and Kat game. One person makes up the song/hand motions...and the other person has to sing & motion along "in unison." So very funny.
- The cousins did a Mentos + Diet Coke demo for us all.
- Hunter caught a rough earth snake. Pumpkin loves it and wants to keep it forever.
* * * *
Most importantly, we had the joy of celebrating our risen Lord at CPC.
Today as we worshipped, I felt like these truths were coursing through my veins: Jesus is alive! He is our great King. We are united with Him.
The choral anthem was beautiful: Sing Ye to the Lord, by Edward C. Bairstow
Sing ye to the Lord, for He hath triumphed gloriously.